Sunday, January 17, 2010


(okay, why the hell does it appear upside-down after uploading?)

That's my flute (okay the school's), wallet, camera, CK7s, external harddrive, iTouch, Ipod nano, thumbdrive. The piano, my bag and loads of other stuff too hahah :]


To add on to my collection of black items which I love/need, I got a new itouch casing yesterday (its black at the back), some parts are left "unprotected", leaving a silver lining all around the iTouch.

The exact reason why I wanted a new casing was cause the sleek design of the iTouch's meant for me to admire anyway. (Best to leave it case/cover-less but it gets so easily scratched I'd rather not take the risk) I've gotta be extra careful with it though, or else it wouldn't be nice once the top and bottom get scratched.



So I spent alot of time admiring it like while studying, and studying was a flop yesterday btw. Ended up talking and talking at Tampines BK. (Still love that place alot though)

Basically, I kinda chatted my day away yesterday with two different people, it involved walking approx 20 + rounds around the same place (or was it more) in the early afternoon and BK later on as I've mentioned. Fastfood chains are so great, I know I can do work there if I want to (tried and tested)

The morning's econs test was horrible cause I was too tired and fell asleep for the DRQ. Next test up, more studying and rest. Studying in school with the usual people was really productive after band on friday though! :D



Alright, gotta go off now, a few random photos:


the stuff I have in the front compartment of my bag LOL


miss K gave us notes and sweets from Japan!


one side of my paintbrush


the flipside.

be back for more? haha.

No comments: